Thursday 8 May 2008

Usher hits out over Noel blast

Usher hits out over Noel blast




Yuletide GALLAGHER seems to receive overturn a lot of citizenry by locution JAY-Z is the
wrong option to headline Glastonbury.

First, Glasto chief Michael EAVIS criticised the Oasis legend on
these pages. Nowadays James Ussher has hit out.

I think Christmastime is decent merely the R&B maven disagreed, telling me: “It
real shocked me that he said that. Jay-Z is an incredible creative person and
star.

“I proverb him do at the Hollywood Pipe bowl in LA, and you’re
non getting better than that.”

Ussher, wHO is due to arrive in the UK tomorrow to promote new album Here I
Stand – which hits shops on May 26 – added: “When
we got to work together on my newly album, I was seance in that location like a winnow the
whole time.”

If you’re an Guide fan and want to take on him, I’d commence
hitting London’s clubs.

Disdain him marrying and becoming a papa last year, the vocalizer has no design
of retardation his party life style piece he’s over here.
Party
A reservoir says: “James Ussher has requested a name of London’s top of the inning
hotspots for him and his 30-strong retinue. And he’ll also be
throwing a huge famous person party to set up the record.”
I imagine one Bizarre Nobleman, Noel Gallagher, won’t be on the guest
list.
In the meantime, Glasto chief Eavis is desperate to make for sure AMY WINEHOUSE plays
this year’s festival.




Despite wholly her personal problems, he says the Back To Black singer even beats
Jay-Z as his No1 break up for the June 27-29 event.

He told me: “We want Amy. I can’t say anything else at
this level take out that she was my first option when I was start to
compose a lean of artists.”